A boiler is a fired pressure vessel in which water is converted to steam by burning internally or externally with the fuel which has hydrogen & carbon.
Size & Capacity: The capacity is determined kg/hr of steam & pressure as kg/cm2.
For instance, 1000 kg/hr at 10 kg pressures that means the boiler consumes 1000 liters of water/or converted water from 30 degrees to 184 degrees steam. Fuel is used as the heating medium.
- 1000 KG/HR TO 100000 KG/HR
- Pressure 5 KG to 138 KG
- All Fuels Including OIL/ GAS/ COAL / ALL AGRI FUELS
- Conventional 3 pass, Wet back Boiler
- Choice of Burner Systems
- Oil Pressure Modulating
- Nozzle Modulating
- Rotary Cup
- Oil cum Gas Combination
- High Efficiency (92%) with HRU
- Large Water and Steam space
- Suitable for LDO, FO, RFO, LSHS, LPFO
- Natural Gas, Bio-gas, LPG
- Textiles Mills
- Paper Mills
- Dairy Industry
- Chemical & Dye production Plants
- Hotels & Laundromats
- Food industry- RICE MILL/OIL/FRUIT CANING/POWER GENERATION UNITS.