Microchannel (MCHX) Coils
In the complex world of HVAC-R (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration), efficiency, reliability, and innovation are the key factors that define a superior product. Micro Channel Heat Exchangers are at the forefront of this wave of innovation, with companies continuously looking to enhance their performance. Among these companies, Dolphin has proven itself to be a leader in the region, uniquely positioned to provide the best Micro-Channel HVAC-R Coils. Here’s how they’ve achieved it:
What Are Micro Channel Heat Exchangers?
Micro Channel Heat Exchangers are compact, efficient, and versatile heat exchangers that consist of flat tubes and louvered fins. They are renowned for their high heat transfer efficiency, minimal refrigerant charge, low airside pressure drop, and lightweight design. These attributes have made them increasingly popular in various HVAC-R applications.
‘The Dolphin Advantage’
Dolphin’s rise to prominence in Micro Channel Heat Exchangers is rooted in its core strengths and differentiating factors:
- No. 1 Replacement Coil Manufacturer in the Region
Being the region’s leading replacement coil manufacturer has allowed Dolphin to gain in-depth insights into the specific needs and requirements of the market. This position has empowered them to continuously innovate, providing the exact solutions the customers need.
- Extensive Experience in Manufacturing HVAC-R Coils
Dolphin’s extensive experience in manufacturing HVAC-R coils has translated into unparalleled quality and performance. Their knowledge and understanding of various applications have led them to create products that are robust and effective, suitable for a wide range of purposes.
- Exclusive Client Portfolio of the Region’s Top OEMs
A partnership with the region’s top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) reflects Dolphin’s reputation for excellence. This association with industry leaders further emphasizes their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Complete In-House Design and R&D for the Region’s Harsh Climate
The region’s harsh climate necessitates unique solutions, and Dolphin’s in-house design and Research & Development (R&D) capabilities have enabled them to create Micro Channel Heat Exchangers tailored to these conditions. By controlling every stage of the design and manufacturing process, they ensure that each product meets the exact requirements of the environment.
Micro Channel Heat Exchangers are revolutionizing the HVAC-R industry, and Dolphin’s position at the helm of this innovation is undisputed. By leveraging their unique capabilities, they provide superior solutions that cater to the specific needs of the region. With the Dolphin Advantage, customers can rely on top-notch quality, experience, and bespoke solutions. In the constantly evolving world of HVAC-R, Dolphin remains a name synonymous with excellence. Trust Dolphin, and forget the rest!
Dolphin has designed and manufactured different kinds of Heat Exchangers for over 38 years. We have now introduced complete aluminum Micro-Channel Heat Exchangers into our product range. We are dedicated to the design and manufacturing of Micro-Channel Heat Exchangers used in the HVAC/R and Industrial applications. This Technology provides a way to improve thermal performance, reduce refrigerant charge and improve corrosion resistance. Parallel flow aluminum tubes are brazed to aluminum fins under Controlled Atmosphere Brazing process
- Converting conventional round tube plate fin technology to Micro-Channel reduces the tube thickness and results lower air side pressure drop, and saves energy as less power is needed to force the cooling air through the core.
- Reduced internal diameter of the tube leads to lower refrigerant charge which helps to decrease the amount of refrigerants.
- The single metal concept eliminates the electrochemical potential difference of the base materials which has reduced the life time of the conventional RTPF- products.
- The Micro-Channels maximize refrigerant side heat transfer via multiple tiny refrigerant channels which contribute to improved heat transfer by more turbulentic instead of laminar flow and by increased primary surface area.
- Unlike in mechanically bonded RTPF-technology the metallurgical fin-tube bond resulting from brazing operations maximizes the surface contact and increases the heat transfer surface area.
- The lower density and LME price of Aluminum result to less weight per heat exchanger with the lower cost than the traditional coils.